Living a more minimalist life - starting with KonMari

Speaking of the new year (although January is almost closing in), there is this one resolution that has been always on my list but never have I really accomplished it :

TO LIVE A MINIMAL LIFE - SOMETHING LIKE THIS:



However, it is easier said that done people.

But giving up I am not.

Last week I met up with a friend and she introduced me to this book:


Yeah Ayuni, orang dah lama tahu. Kau baru tahu. LOL.

I am now halfway with it, and I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED. It is very interesting I must say, especially the part where Marie Kondo mentions that in order to get our lives sorted out, it begins with the having a decluttered house.

She also mentioned that owning only the things that you love actually gives more positive energy to the home, which I think makes sense because I do feel a lot refreshed and energized everytime I am done with tidying up and organizing my things. 

Although I must admit that I am a bit skeptical about some of her advices (because I think it may not work for me), but hey, there is nothing wrong with giving it a try right?

I hope I will achieve substantial progress in becoming a more minimalist person and live a minimalist life.

I guess this would be the best way to start.

KonMari, here I come.

Comments

Popular Posts