The clingy sister

32 weeks.

Baby is moving ever so actively as I am writing this. He does seem to have a schedule of wake and sleep of his own, so whenever he is asleep I always find myself calling him just to be sure. He may even think that I am annoying him already LOL.

"I am fine mommy, just trying to get some sleep over here, mmkay?"

Heheh.

The sister, on the other hand, has been super clingy.

Wow, all she ever wants is me these days, not even her Abah.

I want to do this with Mommy, I want Mommy there, I want Mommy here.

As much as it is flattering, most of the time, it is tiring. Especially when it is the end of the day, when my batteries are pretty much exhausted. Sometimes all I wanted was to lie in bed and stretch, and Bella to be taken care by someone else for a moment.

I think it is very much one of the symptoms of getting a sibling. People say she will be more independent once the baby arrives, some says otherwise. Well, I honestly don't know whether when the time really comes, it would be my turn who wants to cling onto her.

I know that I should give her the most attention as much as I can - while I still can.  I am all for that, but like I said, sometimes things shifts a little.

I try to involve her with the pregnancy as much as I can too, so far, she understands very well that I have adik Baby in my tummy. She does call him once in a while, and did the sweetest thing like stroking my tummy or asking me to tell adik that she is going to bed already. Not to mention making clear remarks of how big I am right now. Haha.

Can't wait to see both of them together (although I do not need a reminder of what will happen when rivalry takes over, LOL).

Comments

ishamizu said…
Salam

Bella's so cute..can't wait to know her story when she becomes a big sister..;)

Take care dear!
Ayuni A. said…
Wsalam Izu..long time no see :) will do insya Allah, and u take care too!
Sheila Salim said…
Assalamualaikum kak. semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan sepanjang mengandung dan ketika bersalin nanti. in shaa Allah.

Popular Posts